Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lysandra I am the luckiest person I know. I live and work on the windward side of beautiful Oahu, Hawaii. I love what I do. I have a terrific family that appreciates my innate need to re-create the beauty around me in photographs. My clients and their most joyful, real moments are the primary source of that beauty - and our gorgeous Oahu scenery is the perfect backdrop. My style has been described as lush, romantic, vibrant, natural, relaxed, and carefree.

Although I am based on the windward side of Oahu, I love to travel! Just ask about service across Oahu, to the outer islands, or to the mainland.

I am a proud volunteer for Operation Love ReUnited, which serves our deployed military service members and their families. I believe in giving them something to which they can hold on, during a time of letting go. I am also a member of HeArts Speaks, which connects photographers with animal rescues.


Please contact me at lysandra@lysandracookphotography.com
(808) 741-9429

header


Newsletter

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beautiful Couple: Lysandra Cook Hawaii Portrait Photography




I had the great pleasure of photographing a beautiful young couple who were visiting Hawaii from the mainland. We met up at Turtle Bay where they were spending a week. They were not only gorgeous but up for anything, including sitting on the sharp and insanely hard coral. I enjoyed working with them, they were so easy going and fun. I would never have guessed they are both in the WWE and TOUGH!

Here are a few more of my favorites.



Such a beautiful couple.



You can check them out on WWE
Here is Drew and Tiffany.

1 comment:

Joel Cosseboom said...

Great session Lysandra. Drew even has a Mattel action figure!