Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lysandra I am the luckiest person I know. I live and work on the windward side of beautiful Oahu, Hawaii. I love what I do. I have a terrific family that appreciates my innate need to re-create the beauty around me in photographs. My clients and their most joyful, real moments are the primary source of that beauty - and our gorgeous Oahu scenery is the perfect backdrop. My style has been described as lush, romantic, vibrant, natural, relaxed, and carefree.

Although I am based on the windward side of Oahu, I love to travel! Just ask about service across Oahu, to the outer islands, or to the mainland.

I am a proud volunteer for Operation Love ReUnited, which serves our deployed military service members and their families. I believe in giving them something to which they can hold on, during a time of letting go. I am also a member of HeArts Speaks, which connects photographers with animal rescues.


Please contact me at lysandra@lysandracookphotography.com
(808) 741-9429

header


Newsletter

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Family Love: Lysandra Cook Waimanalo Family Photographer

This fun family with two gorgeous young ladies came for a family session at the beach. We met in Waimanalo and took advantage of the amazing scenery. The wonderful trees, sweeping mountains, and stunning turquoise water are all wonderful backdrops for this beautiful family full of love.

 A stunning location and a gorgeous family are always a good combination.

No comments: