Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lysandra I am the luckiest person I know. I live and work on the windward side of beautiful Oahu, Hawaii. I love what I do. I have a terrific family that appreciates my innate need to re-create the beauty around me in photographs. My clients and their most joyful, real moments are the primary source of that beauty - and our gorgeous Oahu scenery is the perfect backdrop. My style has been described as lush, romantic, vibrant, natural, relaxed, and carefree.

Although I am based on the windward side of Oahu, I love to travel! Just ask about service across Oahu, to the outer islands, or to the mainland.

I am a proud volunteer for Operation Love ReUnited, which serves our deployed military service members and their families. I believe in giving them something to which they can hold on, during a time of letting go. I am also a member of HeArts Speaks, which connects photographers with animal rescues.


Please contact me at lysandra@lysandracookphotography.com
(808) 741-9429

header


Newsletter

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Togetherness: Lysandra Cook Hawaii Family Photographer

I had the great pleasure of shooting a fellow photographer, Abby Braman, and her family. Abby and her adorable family came all decked out and ready for some family fun.

Hawaii family photography 4

Hawaii family photography 2

Hawaii family photography 3

As much as I love black and white, I must show you how great the color coordination was.

Hawaii family photography 1

I am lucky to have so many wonderful, supportive friends in the local photography community!

8 comments:

CJ Wilkes said...

What an amazing family - so beautiful. I love your conversions - love the colors too. Nice!

Melissa Klein said...

Gorgeous! I love the color and lighting in these, and that second photo is fantastic!

Clarice said...

What a nice looking family! Such great shots!

amandar said...

So Beautiful. Love your black and whites. Very co ordinated & still great in colour.

anette said...

What a beautiful family they are...and she did an amazing job on picking out colors and clothing for the session. I can only imagine the work to get it as perfect as this:) I love how you captured them together and looking so happy. I think that the second picture is my favorite...it's seriously AMAZING!!! I would looove if that was of my family:) Such a gorgeous session of a gorgeous family!!!

Salina J said...

These are amazing! Especially love the black an white where they are laying down. They look happy and content in front of the camera in them all!

Amanda said...

What great captures of this family. I love the location and the great color. They are gorgeous and look so genuinely in love with one another.

Heather said...

Looks like a really fun family session! These are really wonderful