Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Lysandra I am the luckiest person I know. I live and work on the windward side of beautiful Oahu, Hawaii. I love what I do. I have a terrific family that appreciates my innate need to re-create the beauty around me in photographs. My clients and their most joyful, real moments are the primary source of that beauty - and our gorgeous Oahu scenery is the perfect backdrop. My style has been described as lush, romantic, vibrant, natural, relaxed, and carefree.

Although I am based on the windward side of Oahu, I love to travel! Just ask about service across Oahu, to the outer islands, or to the mainland.

I am a proud volunteer for Operation Love ReUnited, which serves our deployed military service members and their families. I believe in giving them something to which they can hold on, during a time of letting go. I am also a member of HeArts Speaks, which connects photographers with animal rescues.


Please contact me at lysandra@lysandracookphotography.com
(808) 741-9429

header


Newsletter

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Vacation Fun: Lysandra Cook Hawaii Family Photorapher

This lovely family was visiting Oahu from California and called to have a beach session. We had a lot of laughs and a few tears, but isn't that what being three is all about? We met at Waimanalo Beach Park on the windward side of Oahu, such a great location!

Hawaii vacation photography1

Hawaii vacation photography2

This was just about when the little guy had had it with my camera.

Hawaii vacation photography3

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation!

12 comments:

Robbie said...

Ahh this is making me miss Hawaii! Love this session! Dad and son look so cute all matching and everything. Great job!

Alicia said...

What a beautiful session! That little boy is too sweet, too. Great job!

April O'Hare Photography said...

What a gorgeous location for a session. Super cute family too!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous sessions. I love the connection between this Family that you have captured.

annieg said...

Beautiful family! The location is amazing as is your work!

Stephanie said...

These are beautiful! I Love their clothing choices, and I think you did an awesome job!

Karen Byker said...

Love the colour in these! Expressions are so fun and playful. Great session!

Cindy said...

Beautiful location and such happy expressions!

Lila said...

Gorgeous images, wow! Such a beautiful family and spectacular location! They must be thrilled with these!

Clarice said...

Love the feel to these!

CJ Wilkes said...

That last one is fantastic. Such a beautiful family and great location!

~Liz said...

Love these! Gorgeous family session! Oh and I adore the mom's dress : )